Chapter Twenty-One Conference 2019
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Hilton Garden Inn – Chicago O’Hare
2930 S. River Rd.
Des Plaines, IL 60018
- Check in beginning at 8:00 AM
- Sessions from 8:45 AM to 4:00 PM
- Speakers, and workshops, and panels (oh my!)
- Pizza and gluten- and dairy-free salad lunch included in registration price (alternate lunch options available for those with further dietary restrictions)
- 4:00-5:00 PM: Optional book signing with participating speakers
T-shirt: $20.00 – ORDER DUE DATE HAS PASSED
Two styles to choose from Gray Ch21Con bloody Mary logo, “Chapter Twenty-One Conference,” “Chicago,” and conference year on front Orders due by June 12
Crew-neck Sweatshirt: $35.00 – ORDER DUE DATE HAS PASSED
Gray Ch21Con bloody Mary logo and “Chapter Twenty-One Conference” on front Orders due by June 12
Please note: all books for the book signing at the end of the conference must be brought from home. There will NOT be an opportunity to purchase books at the conference this year.
Under 21? Attend our conference for writers ages 11 to 20 instead, the Chapter One Young Writers Conference!
*Rates for the 2019 Chapter Twenty-One Conference (including a complimentary lunch) are as follows:
- Early Bird Admission ($74.99) – Closes April 30
- Regular Admission ($99.99) – Available through check-in at the conference (aka: walk-up registrations)